Upgrading VPS Plan
All upgrade request must be done by logging a support/account/sales ticket, there is one time service fee for upgrading/downgrading VPS plan or moving VPS to another data centre location.
Shared WebHosting/Reseller Hosting Upgrade Option
Yes, you can upgrade at any time. You just pay the price difference between your new & old plan. For example, if you were paying $3.95 / month with your previous plan at QuickWeb, and the new plan is $9.95 / month, you would only pay the difference of $6.00 / month.
How to upgrade
Follow the steps below to upgrade your account...
1) Login to My Account.
2) Click on the link "My Products & Services" located at the top. You will see a list of hosting accounts that you have at Quick Web.
3) In the list, locate the hosting account that you wish to upgrade and click on the little arrow icon located on the right-edge of the the row.
4) Click on the button "Upgrade / Downgrade Package". You will see a list of hosting plans to which you upgrade.
5) Locate your new hosting plan, select your subscription period and click on "Click to continue" button.
6) You will be guided to the payment page. Once your payment is completed, your account will be upgraded instantly.
7) To verify your account upgrade, login to your CPanel and check your new hosting package name on the left column of your CPanel page.
8) If you face any problem while upgrading, simply open Account Ticket and our billing team will help you out.